Welcome to Lyndale Secondary College’s Careers Service which aims to empower and inform each student so that they are able to make well informed decisions in preparation for life beyond school. We provide a range of services to our students:
- One-to-one Careers Counselling including counselling on subject choices for Year 9 to Year 12 students and VTAC (Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre) counselling for all Year 12 students
- A Lyndale Careers website to provide you with all the latest information that will help you make decisions about your future career and your life beyond school
- A reference library of careers information and handbooks from tertiary institutions in Victoria, interstate.
- An annual Careers Expo held at the school for all Year 9 to Year 12 students involving over 30 organisations including tertiary institutions and professional associations.
- Career Action Plan for all of our for all Year 9 to 12 students.
- Special programs including study skills, vocational skills training courses, industry visits, interview skills and other relevant programs to support students.
- Work experience management and support for Years 10 students.
- Coordinates the process for students to register for a tax file number with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
Need careers advice? Please contact the careers staff Ms Milenka Juric (Career Co-ordinator) and Mrs Phuong Pham (Careers Support)’