Welcome to Lyndale Secondary College’s Careers Service which aims to empower and inform each student so that they are able to make well-informed decisions in preparation for life beyond school. We provide a range of services to our students:
- One-to-one Careers Counselling including counselling on subject choices for Year 9 to Year 12 students and VTAC (Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre) counselling for all Year 12 students
- A Lyndale Careers website to provide you with all the latest information that will help you make decisions about your future career and your life beyond school
- A reference library of careers information and handbooks from tertiary institutions in Victoria, interstate.
- An annual Careers Expo held at the school for all Year 9 to Year 12 students involving over 30 organisations including tertiary institutions and professional associations.
- Career Action Plan for all of our for all Year 9 to 12 students.
- Special programs including study skills, vocational skills training courses, industry visits, interview skills and other relevant programs to support students.
- Work experience management and support for Years 10 students.
- Coordinates the process for students to register for a tax file number with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
Need careers advice? Please contact the careers staff Ms Phuong Pham (Careers counsellor) and Ms Jennifer Fagarasan (Careers Support).