Are you interested in welcoming an International Student in your home?
- Homestay accommodation families are needed.
- Are you interested in welcoming an international student into your home and family?
- Is your family looking for a culturally enriching experience?
- Do you have a spare room in your home?
- Would you like to have an international student be part of your family?
Lyndale Secondary College has international students in Years 7-12. Most of our students stay for about 18 months – 3 years to complete their VCE and require a homestay. Students pay $260 a week for full board (individual bedroom and 3 meals a day). NOTE: This payment does not have to be declared to the tax office as the tax office considers this money to be reimbursement, not income. Some of our families already offer home stay, but we need more. Our host families are all different. Perhaps you (or a friend or a relative in a nearby suburb) would be willing to try this experience.
If you are interested in offering home stay or know someone who may be interested, please contact Mr Hua as soon as possible on 9795 2366, mobile 0407 303 399 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org